Workshop Agenda (pdf, 331 KB) | Agenda At-a-Glance (pdf, 485 KB)
The theme for the 2012 workshop is "Integrating People and Programs."
- Demonstrate results and benefits of collaborative approaches across all levels of government to improve effectiveness and efficiency in managing flood risk and improving community resiliency;
- Unify and refine approaches to communicating the nature and degree of flood risk in the context of shared and individual responsibility; with the purpose of effecting action at the individual, community, watershed, state and Federal levels; and
- Refine approaches to providing federal government services in a more coordinated, effective manner, with a focus on local and state priorities.
- CFM training session and exam
- Understanding the 2011 Pennsylvania Floods Experience
- Communicating Risk
- Efforts, Updates & Experiences with Mapping Tools
- Mitigation & Mitigation Planning
- Tools for Flood Risk Management
- Training Sessions
- Continuing Education Credits with the Association of State Floodplain Managers